Fast Growing Supply Chain Consultancy
Start Date: Ongoing project needs over the coming months
Day Rate: Budget of £600-£750p/d
Duration: 3-6 month projects
We are an International management consultancy with 300 employees and over 20 years of expertise in purchasing and supply chain management.
Over the past year, in spite of the recent economic challenges we have grown from strength to strength and due to a recent high demand are looking to scale up across all levels of the business. We’re a high performing consultancy and require high performing people. Specifically they’re looking for people who can bring both their own perspective and challenge to projects, whilst being dynamic to gel quickly into a fast paced team.
- Ownership of categories or specific workstreams/ deliverables within larger engagements
- Building and executing on complex category strategies with multiple business objectives and levers (commercial & non.commercial)
- Building multi-layered, long-term supplier partnerships
- Preparation & conduction of complex supplier negotiations
- Preparation & presentation of decisions to top management level
- Managing and enabling team of consultants/ external stakeholders
- Reporting & sense-checking of targets and results with PMO
- Escalation of roadblocks, delays & risks
- Operating in a complex delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills to different stakeholders and levels of seniority
- Experience of procurement and supply chain best practice and methodology
- Former big four, MBB or equivalent level experience preferred
You must sign in to apply for this position.